Use the Web Data Server to publish complex, multi-dimensional data using an intuitive online interface — and give your clients the information they want, when they want it.
With Web Data Server, users can easily access and analyze micro-data and multi-dimensional files, then save or download their results.
- Intuitive multilingual user interface
- Easy data manipulation using a standard web browser
- Support for Beyond 20/20 micro-data and multi-dimensional data files, Adobe PDF, MS Word, and MS Excel
- High-impact table, chart, and map views
- Server-side software that is easy to install and maintain
- Download capability that permits further analysis of data in local environments
- Support for rich descriptive metadata at all report levels
Extend the capabilities of the Web Data Server:
Our Data Connection Wizard or Publisher’s Edition can be used to build multi-dimensional and micro-data files that can be published to the Web Data Server. The data can then be analyzed on the desktop using the Professional Browser and disseminated in your chosen format.
Add-on or standalone tools that make it easier to prepare and distribute complex data.