The Beyond 20/20 Data Connection Wizard is a data cube-building product that allows users to prepare multi-dimensional data sets directly from the source database.
Data Connection Wizard supports these source database formats:
- Microsoft Access and SQL
- Oracle and Sybase
- Exported database files (.DBF)
- Spreadsheets and text delimited files
- Easy-to-use, requires minimal training
- Automated wizard steps users through — and allows them to save — the data-building process to be re-run for future updates
- Can be used to build multi-dimensional data tables
- Helps increase speed to production because the person who understands the data can also prepare it
Extend the capabilities of the Data Connection Wizard:
Data Connection Wizard produces a Beyond 20/20 multi-dimensional cube file (.IVT) that can be viewed and manipulated online using the Web Data Server, or on the desktop with our Professional Browser.
Add-on or standalone tools that make it easier to prepare and distribute complex data.