Beyond 20/20 Publisher’s Edition allows people who aren’t programmers to easily create multi-dimensional data tables. With it, users create two types of Beyond 20/20 files:
- Multi-dimensional tables (.IVT), for navigating large data sets with ease
- Micro-data extract files (.IVX), for distributing survey data and/or creating tables from a large list of variables
- Uses a database file (.DBF), comma-separated value (.CSV) file, or a flat file (such as .TXT) — which may have been exported from an environment such as SAS — as its source
- Creates compact multidimensional or micro-data files that can contain data, metadata, and maps for easy sharing and distribution
- Includes the Integrator’s Builder utility which automates data preparation
Publisher’s Edition produces a Beyond 20/20 multi-dimensional table (.IVT) or extract (.IVX) that can be viewed and manipulated online using the Web Data Server, or on the desktop with our Professional Browser.
Add-on or standalone tools that make it easier to prepare and distribute complex data.